0. I'm thankful for the Facebook "LIKE" button - its the easiest way to pass by without commenting!!! Also for "RE-TWEET / FAVORITE" on Twitter.
1. All YOU guys :: I've come in touch with so many people through this blog - some I've friend-ed. I'm thankful for all those encouraging e-mails. I've saved each of those e-mails and each time I read 'em, I smile - enthused to do better. You know who you are.
2. Super spunky parents who never ask me about my school grades (I'd be in trouble if they do). Not that am suggesting they've poor parenting skills but that they've done their job well and they believe me with absolute certainty.
3. I'm extremely thankful that (one day) my boredom led me to randomly search blogs and YouTube that inspired me to create a blog of my own. I've met most inspiring people over on the Internet.
4. Super grateful that I keep meeting right people in my life. 2011 was no exception. If you believe in the concept of god, I can say with billion percent certainty that god love's me. I'm grateful to my friend who stay with me through thick and thin.
6. Thankful for chocolates, booze, cigarettes and ... !!! What would we do without 'em.
7. Facebook, without which I'd be out of touch with my folks. Literally!!!
8. GOOGLE, WIKIPEDIA :: How would I complete my homework otherwise? Google + Wikipedia → Copy → Paste → Change words a little → Print → HOMEWORK FINISHED.
9. For having those people in life who never fail to say that are proud of me and also for those who pinpoint my faults. You need both kinds.
10. And to those who are reading this blog post. I mean writing to myself would be lame otherwise. Thank gosh you're reading it. Now tell me what are you most thankful for in the comments below...