|don't lie about your age... lie about your weight instead!!!|
Jul 6, 2011
2. Windows XP was released TEN years ago, in 2001.
3. The “New” Millennium is more than a decade old.
4. Chetan Bhagat’s antics have been around for the past 7 years.
5. Pierce Brosnan last acted as James Bond 9 years ago.
6. The Delhi Metro has been running for 9 Years now.
7. It’s been 10 years since 9/11 attack.
8. The Matrix came out 12 years ago, Keanu Reeves is 46 today.
9. Mother Theresa and Lady Diana have been dead for 14 years.
10. This happened a whopping 17 years ago. Yes, they are old, too.
11. Remember Jungle Book on Doordarshan? That was more than 15 years ago.
12. Macaulay Culkin is 30 today. “Home Alone” came out over 20 years ago.
13. Terminator 2 is 20 years old. Edward Furlong who portrayed kid John Connor is 33 now.
14. Sean Connery is 80 years old and retired.
15. The youngest Spice Girl is 35, the oldest Backstreet Boy 39, Gwen Stefani is 41, Madonna 52.
16. The first Harry Potter book came out when I was in High School. 14 years ago.
17. The first season of F.R.I.E.N.D.S was aired 17 years ago.
18. Titanic (movie) : Do the maths.
19. Akshay Kumar is older than the moon landing ? He was born in 1967.
20. Arnold Schwarzenegger is older than India. He was born in June 1947.
21. ‘Kids’ born in 1993 can legally drive, drink and vote this year.
22. Jurassic Park is older than Justin Bieber.
23. Justin Bieber. Rebecca Black. Miley Cyrus.
24. Rajiv Gandhi has been dead for 20 years.
25. Bryan Adams’ cult song “Summer of 69″ was released 26 years ago.
26. Kids whom you remember in their diapers posting their pics on Facebook.
27. Facebook has been around for 7 years. Orkut for 9.
28. Remember the little girl from Kuch Kuch Hota Hai? She is 23 now.
29. The Maruti Zen was first introduced 18 years ago.
30. And of course, the Shailesh Shrestha. He is all grown up as well!!!
Please feel free to add to the list!!!